The Professional Gravityforms
License Manager plugin
Gravity Forms License Manager is a Gravityforms add-ons that allows you to sell Game
itunes card, phone card, serial codes, License keys, Antivirus Keys, PIN or your digital product license such as
Plugins and themes.
This plugin is your ultimate solution to sell licenses on your site via Gravity Forms.
- 1. Add unlimited Licenses and unlimited License Keys for each form.
- 2. Batch upload Licenses in CSV or TXT
- 3. Automatic License Key Generator from your desired Mask and format.
- 4. Sell Licenses from 3dparty API.
- 5. Supports Up to 4 custom field for each license. For example your License can have “License”, “Pin”, “Exipry
- 6. Adds custom static or dynamic “Prefix” and “Suffix” to each License key. (Supports merge tags)
- 7. Supports “Conditional logics” for Licenses.
- 8. You can select that lisense keys will be delivered Only after Successful Payments or no.
- 9. Delivers License keys in “Confirmations” and “Notifications (Emails)” or (SMS)
via “Licenses Merge Tags”
- 10. Encrypts License Keys before storing in Database via “GFCommon::openssl_encrypt()” function or your custom
- 11. Automaticly Previews License keys as Image or QR-Code if key is a image URL.
- 12. Bulk Action (Add, Delete, Make Available, Make Unavailable).
- 13. Advance Tracking System for solded licenses. (see blow)
- 14. Advanced API System (is it Awesome?)
How to Add License Keys?
How to Track Sold Licenses?
- 1. Licenses will show in Entry details. also you can edit them.
- 2. Licenses can be track via API.
- 3. Sold Licenses will show in feed pages.
Advanced API System
API is safe because you must set your custom API_Token in Plugin settings.
This plugin is very useful for creating a license server and doing the following via JSON API:
- Deliver License Key from another Web Apps and third-party to users after purchase.
- Inquiry stocks before deliver what said above line.
- Check the expiry date and status like “Active, Inactive, Pending, Expired, Suspend, ...” of a license key from
- Change the expiry date and status like “Active, Inactive, Pending, Expired, Suspend, ...” of a license key from
if your Licenses are so many per feed, you must increase “max_input_vars” in php.ini
v1.1.0 : 2018/06/01 :
- Fixed Bugs and Compatible with gravityforms 2.3
v1.0.1 : 2017/10/11 :
- Fixed errors in PHP7.1
v1.0.0 : 2017/07/04 :
- First version