fCarousel – jQuery carousel for blocks with waterwheel effect
fCarousel is a plugin for display of any blocks (images, divs, etc.) with a cascading “waterwheel” effect. Plugin is simple and flexible in settings.
Plugin’s work is based on CSS3 transformations, so it works in all modern browsers which support this technology. Features:
- Many controls elements – manipulates the carousel with arrows, click on items, mousewheel (with jquery.mousewheel plugin by Brandon Aaron), swipe or API
- Orientation chooses (horizontal or vertical)
- Endless rotation of any numbers of blocks
- Choose number of visible items and their position settings
- Animation speed and transition effect settings
- Supports different options for different screen sizes
- WAI-ARIA techniques
- Requires very little HTML and CSS
August 16, 2017
- Added keyboard controls;
- Added native WAI-ARIA parameters.
July 20, 2017
- Fixed bug with resize event on mobiles;
- Fixed bug with swipe of vertically oriented carousel.